Friday

PREENK X ASHER BWS SOFT LAUNCH YACHT PARTY

PREENK 

PREENK, returns this season with the new launch of its Spring Summer 2014 collection of exquisite fashion line. The brand epitomises classic appeal and original styling built upon the principle of "less is more".

PREENK celebrates the launch of its Spring Summer 2014 collection with the debut of its very own Pop- Up Store this Christmas season where you can touch, feel and slip into PREENK’s gorgeous dresses. 

PREENK at www.preenk.com
page2image12240
Instagram: @preenk
Twitter: @preenk

ASHER BWS SOFT LAUNCH YACHT PARTY
With fever running sky high at 39 degrees celsius the night before, I never imagine I could turn up for this event. I even had to be carried all the way to the clinic. Haven't felt so weak and helpless in a long time. But thank god I listened to the doctor, took this MIRACLE jab and slept for like 10 hours straight. Seems like the pain from the jab I went though was all worth it!

Agri and I were the official models for Asher BWS and we were very priveledged to be invited to grace their soft launch party. Thank you Vania and Triston! 

Necklace from Sovelle
Thank you for sponsoring me such pretty accessories all the time! ^  ^


Faith! Hottest mama I have known on the face of this earth. She doesn't even look like a mom right?

Pouting with Reiee

With Celest, and Faith!
Haven't seen Celest since our *ahem* Music Forest dance days..

With Agri, my pretty co-model for Asher BWS


Sexy lady resting on my lap while enjoying the sea breeze ~~
Max look so cute and funny at the background lolol.


With hot and sexy lady boss, Varnia.
Thanks for having me :)

Bumped into some familiar faces :)

LOVE my gorgeous curls done by Salon Vim!! ^  ^

It was nice meeting Xia Xue in person. The first thing that caught my eye was her striking pink hair. She's so cute and kind. If not for her, I would have been sea sick all journey long!! ><
Thanks for the motion sickness pills babe!
~
I love how the cool sea breeze was hitting against my face as I listen to the sound of the waves. It felt so peaceful. I mean, how often do we stop and appreciate these things nowadays? I'm glad I took time out to enjoy the wonders of nature. 

xoxo,
S