Friday

Salon Vim: New Year New Hair

This festive season, I couldn't miss out the chance to look fabulous for the parties, vacations, dinners and shoots! 
So, I headed down to my very lovely sponsor Salon Vim for an afternoon of pampering treat. 

Touched up my hair roots to give my hair an extra glow!

My session included the Kerastase Scalp Treatment which is highly recommended for sensitive scalps. It gently soothes and calms the scalp to give you healthy looking hair! 
The serum is massaged onto scalp for 5-10 mins for deeper penetration and absorbption. 
I swear it was so relaxing that I quickly drifted into dreamland haha! ><


ALSO,

Depending on my mood and hair condition, I like to go for a different hair treatment. 
This time, I went with the Armino Privy Hair Treatment. 
You can read about it here

I really gotta give Ymond credit for putting in so much effort in ensuring my hair is in tip top condition from the roots all the way to the ends!


TA DA! Silky and shiny hair ^^ 

How my hair glistens under natural sunlight.. 
(pardon my pissy look, the sun was being a bitch)






Love my hair?
You can look for Ymond at:
313 @ Somerset Orchard Road #04-07/08/09
Tel: 68847757 68847767