Friday

Sheena's 14 Day Beauty Diary with TheFaceShop SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Series: Day 1


I’m so excited to embark on this 14 days beauty diary with the SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Series from THEFACESHOP. Known as THEFACESHOP’s Miracle of Youth, this line is formulated with 85% of fermented yeast extract to revive the metabolic activities of your skin cells to reduce and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The phospholipid macromolecule ingredient found in this line also helps in strengthening the lipid and preventing water loss to provide firm and dewy skin.

Here’s what SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Series does for you
- Brightens and evens out skin tone
- Boosts skin elasticity for firmer skin
- Reduces and prevents wrinkles and fine lines
- Delivers optimal hydration
- Revives the metabolism of skin

I like what this skincare line can do and I’m excited! I’ve been battling with uneven skin tone and dryness for the longest time. And how I love how SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Series prevents wrinkles and fine lines – the bane of every woman!

Intrigued to walk down the journey of reviving youth with me and to find out what SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Series can do for you? Stay tuned to my updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments