Wednesday

Sheena's 14 Day Beauty Diary with TheFaceShop SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Series: Day 6



Do you know that your skin starts to age when you are in your mid-20s, though you may not see it? Your genes, daily habits, and the sun will cause changes in your skin.

So how should we prevent our skin from aging?

1. Cultivate good skin care habits at a young age
2. Use a gentle cleanser
3. Moisturize your face
4. Wear sunscreen everyday
5. Exfoliate your skin at least once a week to remove dead skin cells

Your skin craves good nutrition just like the rest of your body and I know THEFACESHOP SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Series is definitely the right product for me!

Using natural fermentation methods, this skincare line brightens and regenerates your skin and also reduces the possibility of wrinkles!

So it has been a week since I started on the SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Series and I’m very glad to see notable difference on my skin. The most significant difference is that my skin looks brighter and fairer now and it’s not as dry as before. My pores are less visible right now and my skin looks healthier than before!

With 4 products in this anti-aging range: toner, essence, emulsion and treatment, I know I can definitely achieve brighter and younger looking skin within 14 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments