Thursday

K-Palette 1 Day Magic Series



K-Palette 1 Day Magic Series is my current makeup obsession! 
Thanks to #KpaletteMagic I just discovered how big and kawaii my eyes could actually look. *WINK WINK*

My complete #lotd using K-Palette 1 Day Magic Series :
1) 1 Day Magic Liquid Eyeliner
Unlike alot of liquid eyeliners I've tried, this one is soooo easy to apply and I can easily achieve a defined eye liner effect. It's light weight in texture and waterproof so it doesn't smudge easily! Best of all, this liquid eye liner helps eyelash growth!!! OMmomo ^^

2) 1 Day Magic Fiber Mascara
This 2-in-1 fiber and volume mascara has gotta be my favourite product in this series! It increases the volume of your eyelashes up to 10 times with the thick fiber brush. Super kawaii to the maxxxx. 

3) 1 Day Magic Eye Glue liquid 
Haven't tried this product cos the fiber mascara was so good I didn't need any falsies! haha

4) 1 Day Magic 3D Palette- 
3 in one- blusher + highlight + shading. How convenient!



 *BLOWS KISSES*






Photo by: Leng Keong
Dress: Zalora
Shoes: Elska
Styled by: Crystal Low

Thank you K-Palette Singapore for sending me these babies although I couldn't make it for the 1 Day Magic Series beauty launch.
GIVEAWAY on my instagram @sheenaphua :)
Remember to follow @kpalette_sg too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments