Tuesday

Japapon

 Recently, a Japanese friend of mine who lives here introduced me to Japapon
In case you are wondering, Japapon = Japan + Coupon. So it's kinda like deal.com but only that it's catered to anything Japanese! *yay*
 

We all know that authentic jap food can be a lil bit pricy but what to do.. I crave for Jap food all the time!
When I found out about Japapon, I was damn excited and clicked away to get my first coupon deal. So a few days ago, I enjoyed the most satisfying jap buffet at Yakiniku Azmaya for only $49.90 (U.P $100)! I wanna share this with you guys so much because Vday is just around the corner and I know everywhere else will be too overpriced. Don't be dishearten, if you still haven't made any plans, you might wanna consider Japapon! They have everything Japanese related including spa, gourmet, hair salon, beauty salon, travel and product sales at 50% off. You may also read their guide to better understand how it works! 
While browsing on Japapon, I came across a few coupon deals I found really attractive...

GOURMET
50OFF!S$7"IKKOUSHA"1 BOWL OF TONKOTSU RAMEN<Tanjong Pagar PlazaChijmes>Usual PriceS$14

50%OFF!(S$49.9) Wagyu(Japanese) BBQ
 Buffet 2Hours (Usual priceS$100)

50%OFF ($45) Kagoshima Wagyu Beef & Spanish Pork Shabu Shabu Buffet (Usual price $90)

50OFF!S$30"NINE BY SWEET BASIL" STUDENT CUT<Cityhall>Usual PriceS$60

33%OFF!(S$268)”hair salon COVO" Hair cut + hair relaxer perm<at 2 branches> (Usual PriceS $400)

50%OFF![S$175]”NINE BY SWEET BASIL” STRAIGHT-CURL <Cityhall>(Usual PriceS$350)

BEAUTY
63%OFF![S$26]”ECOPARADISE”COUPLE PLAN Therapy Vouture 60minUsual PriceS$70

50OFF!S$40"Lucieo Tokyo" The most fashionable eyelash salon from Japan is offering 50%OFF for 80 eyelashes! <Robertson Walk>Usual price S$80)

75OFF!S$20"IKEDA SPA" White Ion Onsen Bath<Can redeem at Ikeda spa Prestige Central Clark Quay> Usual PriceS$80)

Left the links below so that you can check them out :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments