Monday

Seeds of Sarah x Salon Vim

Advert

Seeds of Sarah has launched!
Shop now ^ ^

Here's my pick from this lovely dress galore series:

Classic pieces like this never gets old. I love dresses in this colour cos it complements my skin tone





Look at this cute 2-piece playsuit! I love it so much. 
You can mix & match and wear them separately.
Shall do up a post on how i matched this :)

It also comes in a more feminine and elegant touch.
I'm so in love with this 2-piece fashion statement!





I am still not over peplums and never will I get sick of them.
Because... it maintains my curves even after eating a buffet *muahaha*
I don't ever have to feel conscious about having a protruding belly with such a cute dress like this :D

Perfect for this spring/summer!
Was thinking of doing a nail design similar to this floral print cos it's too too pretty!!

Like and follow them on facebook and instagram for exciting updates! :D



Here's a behind the scenes footage of my first photoshoot with them!

 Tel 68847757 for 313 Outlet
 Tel 68370073 for Bugis Outlet
More posts coming up (after my exams)
;)