Tuesday

THEFACESHOP T.O.P Girl 2013


Hello my lovely friends!
For those who have been following me on instagram @sheenalexisphua would know that I'm the new face/ambassador of TheFaceShop Singapore. 
All this wouldn't have been possible if not for all the never ending support and well wishes from you guys.
So YAYYYY I wanna thank EVERYONE who has been a part of my life and saw me though this wonderful journey.
And for those who were screaming your lungs out for me at Zouk, I really appreciate and love you all!!!! MWAH MWAH.

TheFaceShop T.O.P Girl is the very first modelling competition I have ever joined in my entire life. 
What made me decide to take this leap of faith?
It was really the love and encouragement from my family and friends.
I was never really the pageant sort but my passion for Korean beauty and skincare was what drew me to this competition.
Hundreds of beautiful girls applied for it and finally the selection came down to the final 10.
I was so privileged to be among them!
Everyone was very excited about this brand new journey which of course includes an attractive endorsement package and a once in a lifetime experience to korea for a commercial shoot with kpop sensation Kim Hyun Joong.
I find every process of the competition very enjoyable (fitting at MDS, photoshoot, videoshoot and the pageant day) because I've learnt so much. More importantly I made awesome friends. 
The girls were really nice, and not bitchy like how everyone would imagine pageant contestants to be. 
In fact we were like a family! 
Being around them feels warm and fuzzy.


Gave my friends a treat to thank them for all the effort spent in making those posters and coming down for me!


@ Zouk

With TheFaceShop T.O.P Girl 2012 Natalie!
Gorgeous isn't she?

Flying kiss for all! ^ ^

With our host for the event, Jaime Yeo! She's such a hot mom i swear.

The girls :)
In my eyes, all of us are winners!
Cheers to all the beauties in the house.

With beautiful first runner-up, Deborah




Some of the above are credited to Miwitch. Thanks for the pics!





This is only the beginning.. 
xoxo
Stay tuned for my first assignment in Korea with TheFaceShop Singapore!

Before I go, here's a song by SISTAR (씨스타) - Give It To Me
 <3

Till then,
Sheena