Monday

Clearcolor

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. 
I know it sounds damn cliche but i really think it's so true!
Like for me, if I talk to someone, the first thing I'll be drawn to are the eyes *dreamy eyes are a plus* ^ ^
Wouldn't it be nice to have a pair of alluring eyes like Angela baby!

Now you know why we girls spend the longest time ever on our eye make up before heading out- falsies, liner, eye shadow and CONTACT LENS.
Yes, I'm guilty as charged! *vain pot hehe*
Do u agree that with and without (especially BIG EYE contact lens) makes a HUGE difference in a girl's appearance?
Just look at all the beauty variety shows in Taiwan, Korea etc.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.. I'm really not one who is a fan of coloured contact lens other than natural brown.
I just look weird in them. I've tried a couple of brands but it never worked out for me.
But earlier this year I did an ad for a Korean contact lens brand called Clearcolor. 
I had to shoot with different colour contacts and to my surprise I was able to pull off adventurous colors I never knew I could. 
I wanted to share this with you girls who always dreamt of finding that perfect colour contacts to throw on a bold look but yet don't wanna look too tacky or overly heavy on the eyes.

What I love about this series is that the rims of the lens aren't too exaggerated so it looks alot more natural and the diameter isn't too large so the pupils of my eyes don't look like its dominating the whites.

Check out the gorgeous colours available!

 That's how the actual color of A25 in Aqua Blue of the Viewty series look like. 

A step by step tutorial as featured on Teens Mag 

You can find where Clearcolor is sold on their website here:

xoxo