Monday

Zalora Magazine Shoot- Blogger Spotlight

What better way to spend a day before flying off to Taiwan last month than having the opportunity of doing a specially arranged shoot with Zalora. 
Thank you Cosmo and Zalora for selecting me to be featured on Zalora's style tab ^^
It was alot of fun especially since I was shooting with J! The stylists, make up artist, photographer and the  rest of the entire Zalora team were awesome. 
You can check out Zalora Magazine on www.zalora.sg/magazine for the juiciest trend reports. 


Behind the scenes
To remain professionalism, any form of images taken during a commercial shoot can only be released after the actual client publishes them hence I held on to the these pictures initially so that no one gets intro trouble :) 
I was really glad that I visited salon vim before the shoot to get my hair roots touched up. 
So part of the credit goes to them for making me look beautiful in the pictures.
J and I shot for 3 outfits each, playing around with different combinations. 
Which one do you like best?






Oh did I mention I also discovered a new favourite clothing line exclusively manufactured by Zalora? On both J and I are apparels from Ezra. What I love about the brand is how their flattering designs allow you to flaunt your figure, baring only an appropriate amount of skin. It is perfect for this coming Chinese New Year visiting! (This isn't an ad. Ezra is my new found love!)