Tuesday

Hatter's Street Bakehouse and Cafe



Photography: Dennis Abdon
White sneakers: Taiwan
Babydoll dress: Korea
White ruffled tube: The Editor's Market
Black lace top: The Editor's Market
Checked shirt: H&M

An enjoyable afternoon spent shooting a collaboration with Hatter's Street Bakehouse and Cafe. I wouldn't really consider this work especially when I'm being treated to the most heavenly desserts in the house! Yeah I ate them for real right after we got the shots because they looked so irresistible hehe. I find the strawberry caramel waffle ice cream (sinful but who cares) very addictive, couldn't stop there even though i was planning to grab "just a bite". One of the best I've tried! 
Yay now I have one more to add to my list of favourite cafes.

Special thanks to Dennis and his family for all the effort during the shoot! They are the cutest people ever and I haven't seen such a cool mom in ages. Basically that's all you really need in life right? :)