Friday

Sheena's 14 Day Beauty Diary with TheFaceShop SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Series: Day 9


Every girl’s nightmare is seeing those fine lines making their mark on our delicate skin. I’m here to share with you some interesting tips to reduce wrinkles!

1. Sleep On Your Back- Sleeping on your side leads to wrinkles on cheeks and eyes.
2. Eat more fish like salmon- Salmon is a great source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids, which can help nourish skin keeping it plump and youthful and help in minimizing wrinkles.
3. Don't Over-Wash Your Face- If you wash your face too often, you’ll wash away your skin’s protection.
4. Trade Coffee for Cocoa- Researchers found that cocoa has high levels of two antioxidants (epicatechin and catechin) which protects your skin from sun damage, improves blood flow to skin cells, hydrates and makes your skin look and feel smoother.

Besides seeing wrinkles and fine lines, another nightmare for me is that I’m always under the air-con and this has caused my skin to lose its moisture and gets dry easily! After using the SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Emulsion I see the fine lines on my face seem reduced significantly and I feel my face hydrated throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments