Sunday

Cheon Song Yi inspired look from Korean Drama "You who came from the stars"

Terribly addicted to this drama and the styling on Cheon Song Yi!
It's one of those dramas I can camp overnight watching just because I can't sleep if I don't find out what happens in the next episode. LOL.
And just a few weeks ago, the lead actor, Kim Soo Hyun, was announced as TheFaceShop's international ambassador! Ahhhh~ I'm so excited to have my poster beside his in stores. I guess it's the closest I get to be next to him (fangirl mode hahaha)
I'm so in loveeeee

Here's one of my favourite looks of Cheon Song Yi from the drama "You who came from the stars". 


 Cheon song yi's style is super chic and vibrant and her makeup is always kept minimal, emphasizing only on pretty lip colours.
I used a hot pink lipstick in PK 102 from TheFaceShop Lesson 03 makeup range to achieve this look.

Photo credits: Vin Page Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments