Thursday

Ad: Good hair day, everyday- with Yun Nam Hair Care


I am sure many of you know by now that I love sporting long hair for various reasons:

1.    They make me feel sexy and confident.

2.    I can sport various hairstyles to match my outfits when I go for events or just chilling with friends.

3.    When I am modelling, it is easier for stylists to work with long hair. It’ll be easier for me to get different kinds of looks this way too.


With all that heat and damaging hair products showering my hair all the time, I am glad I do not have to go through any balding problems. I can still keep my long lovely tresses without the stress of scalp problems or hair loss. BUT if I ever one day be striked with an extreme unfortunate (god-forbid) hair loss, grey hair (gasp!) or other related issues, I know who I will turn to.
Established since 1984, Yun Nam Hair Care has been recognised for using premium Ginseng, Dang Gui, He Shou Wu, Hong Hua and other exquisite Chinese herbs and advanced hair growth technology to penetrate active ingredients and nutrients into the scalp and hair follicles to greatly increase hair growth and significantly reduce hair fall. 
A well-known heritage brand for decades, Yun Nam continues to offer its efficacy in helping countless customers recover from hair and scalp problems. For both men and women, treatment programs at Yun Nam are customised to provide you the assurance of looking good again and overcoming the insecurity of dandruff, itchy scalp, oily hair, hair loss, balding, thinning hair and premature greying or white hair issues.
The very kind people at Yun Nam Hair Care are offering a chance for you to enjoy 1 session of their signature Herbalogy™ Hair & Scalp Treatment. Made from premium Ginseng and exquisite Chinese herbs, this advanced formula helps to solve hair and scalp problems quickly while minimising hair loss. To date, their trademark remedies have achieved a 98.7% success rate among their customers. You can definitely see visible improvements to your hair and scalp condition in just one treatment. Results guaranteed!

To redeem your complimentary treatment, simply fill in your details here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LF9T39S


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments