Friday

DRx Share The Love Campaign


This shoot was inspired by a Taiwanese movie I fell in love with very recently, CaféWaitingLove (等一個人咖啡).

Photography: Oneclickwonders
Hair: Edward Kim from DuSol Beauty


Every girl dream of having clear and radiant skin because it's a great confidence booster!
When I was first introduced to DRx, I got hooked by the wonderful effects it has on my skin.
Trust me, waking up every morning to good skin is the best feeling in the world! :)

As a special treat to all my loyal readers, The DRx Medispa is extending an exclusive promotion just for you! Enjoy any 2 of the following treatments for only $150 (+7% GST).
2) Essential Facial Plus
3) Premier Acne Treatment
4) 
Tricho Purifying Hair Treatment

To redeem, SMS in the following format to 71133 and DRx will get in touch with you! "MyDRx<SPACE>Sheena<SPACE>Your Name’ (for eg. MyDRx Sheena Charlene)"
**Promotion ends 31st October.
Redemption valid till 31st Dec 2014.

The DRx Medispa
302 Orchard Road, 14th & 16th Floor
Tong Building (next to Paragon Shopping Centre)
Singapore 238862
Tel : (65) - 6733 1555
Mon to Sat : 10am to 8pm
Sun: 10am to 6pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments