Thursday

Weekend getaway to Genting Highland

Thank you Resort World Genting for having us over! 
This place have transformed so much since I last visited when I was a little girl, trust me I wasn’t disappointed.
First stop- Laughing Fish. The tastiest fish & chips I've ever had!

On to some crazy rides at Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park. 
Wish I had the balls like Nat to go on one of these..

What better than a double date trip with both my favourite Nats (Nathan and Natasha)!
Let the visuals roll...


@DBOX
Watching Alita for the second time, with special effects this round! So good.



Ripley's Believe it or Not

Burger & Lobster!


Redtail karaoke


Beer Pong @ Redtail

More action on my IG story highlights:
https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTQ4Mzk5MjYwMjQ4MTQ4/?utm_source=ig_story_highlights_share&igshid=1ei5c17b4l336

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments