Thursday

Sephora fashion show

I love fashion shows!
It's a test of how fast I can change into different outfits and hairstyles at lighting speed.
This time there were only 2 models including myself so I have to be ready before the other model is done. 
SUPER KANQIONG hahahaha.
You can only do this when you are young! 
Well the pictures turned out kinda odd, as in I looked odd. Maybe that's why I contemplated for close to half a year before deciding to post these up.
You'll find out why in awhile! *grins*
Please don't judge ah.

My first look
School girl? LOL
I think I look super kiddy especially with the 2 ponytails 




The other cute model Chloe! Working with her is always filled with laughter and fun



 My second look
Still abit weird and my bun looks way too small, like a char shao bao!




Did I mention we have cute emcee too? I LOVE her hair. Not everyone pulls off blonde well.
I'll look like a bimbo if I ever had blonde. But Jaime rocked it!! :)



 Third look
This time I look like a peacock, check out my dress! ><


My epic face. Opps HAHA*shy*


 Fourth look
Though I look like I'm about to milk the cows, this is like the most decent outfit of the lot already.
Hahaha







Finale




Overall it was a very enjoyable time working with these babes! *MUAH*

xoxo
Sheena