Thursday

Sheena's 14 Day Beauty Diary with TheFaceShop SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Series: Day 14



Today marks the 14th day of my beauty diary but the Journey of Youth definitely doesn’t end here! The SMIM Fermentation Concentrate range has shown me the wonders of what an anti-aging skincare line can do. I will definitely continue using the entire series because its results are just astonishing!

My skin is feeling very supple, moisturized and I love the radiant glow that I have achieved after using all the products. What is most important is that my fine lines are visibly reduced.

Its lightweight texture, quick absorption and lovely citrus scent are my major raves!
Having good skin instantly boosts a girl’s confidence and I can now step out of the house without even using any makeup to conceal my flaws! My uneven skin tone problem has also been resolved and I am proud to say that I have brighter, younger, looking skin!

Want to beat the traces of aging and wake up to younger looking skin every single day? Then you definitely have to try out THEFACESHOP’s SMIM Fermentation Concentrate range!

Till then, xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments