Wednesday

Du Sol Beauty Hinoki Scalp Treatment

Was advised to dye my hair black for an upcoming job.
So I headed down to my lovely Korean hair sponsor Du Sol Beauty
And seriously, I couldn't stop camwhoring the moment I stepped out of the salon. 
LOVE this darker shade to death (not exactly black if u realised)
By the way, the extreme top selfie was taken using my iphone 4 and everything else you see on this post is taken using my TR15 baby! 
Every girl should own one.



  You can read my first visit to Du Sol Beauty here

After having light coloured chestnut hair for the past 2 years, I'm finally going back to my oriental roots.
This was the colour I chose! 
Unlike any other salon, Du Sol Beauty uses a japanese brand of hair dye catered for Asian hair.
The colors are way nicer, and it compliments our Asian features too :D

Hinoki Scalp Treatment

Also tried this range of hair treatment products.
Hinoki scalp and hair treatment for oily/dandruff/sensitive scalp $175
Special 5 times package- $540
My scalp never felt so refreshed and healthy after this treatment. 
Immediate results!
Best to get it once in 3 weeks for permanent improvement of scalp health. 

My korean celebrity hairstylist Edward Kim! :D
Follow Edward on his youtube to watch more of his works:
http://www.youtube.com/user/edwardkim01


GFF hair date with Lynette! 
So happy to have her with me today :)
Oh and we had Bibigo for lunch.
Both of us ordered the same- KIMCHI FRIED RICE 
Daebak!!!
Glad I don't have to go Korea just to have it!

Du Sol Beauty
  • 252 North Bridge road 
  • Raffles City Shopping Centre
  •  #03-27A
  • Singapore 179103


Opening hours: 10am-9pm daily
Contact number: 6337 4424


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments