Sunday

Baby-G turns 20!





Time piece: Baby-G
Hair: Edward @ Du sol Beauty
Photography: Brody Tan



Casio Celebrates 20 Years of BABY-G with a smashing Girl’s Party at Avalon at Marina Bay Sands. The celebration in Singapore follows a kick-off party in Seoul, Korea, earlier this year with K-pop sensation, Girls Generation.

Although I was like super late for the party, I still managed to catch the fashion show launching a new series of ‘Tough & Cool’ BABY-G watches.

The neon candy coloured ones are so pretty, yes? 
BABY-G is not only known for its shock and water resistance, but also stands for a lifestyle that incorporates fashion, sports, music and the arts which always shines through in all the BABY-G designs.

Thanks for having me!
I'm in love with my new BABY-G <3

xx,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments