Tuesday

DRx Skincare- My first visit

Being the face of TheFaceShop, people have always known me for my good skin and healthy glow. However, I feel that looking effortlessly good takes ALOT of effort. That is why I can be REALLY REALLYYYYYYY picky on the skincare products I use and I only go for the best! But this may also be the reason people trust me when I say a certain product is good. Other than the fact that I have heard so much positive reviews about their legendary products, more importantly I have chosen DRx as my sponsor because my bestie has been with them since she was 12 and her skin is simply flawless!!!!!!! So stick around with me as I embark on my skincare journey with DRx :)

My first visit was where I met my doctor, Dr May. The moment we started with the consultation I already felt safe entrusting my skin to her. She was just glowing with radiance and I must say it is definitely very encouraging to know that my doctor has such great skin, like seriously.
Grabbed this from DRx's social media.
Thanks for the picture Charlene.

After a very casual and relaxed consultation with the friendly Dr May, I was led to the photography room where people get their before and after photos taken. 

Then a consultant briefed me in details on the method of usage for my prescribed skincare range.
Thank god there was also a step-by-step guidelines

This set is customized for my skin. As compared to off the counter beauty products, I love how DRx cater to suit your special needs.

1. Chira-wash (Day cleanser)
2. Milk Cleanser (Night cleanser)
3. Toner
4. Comedone formula
5. Alpha beta gel
6. Lightener 
7. Max-c (Vit c for the skin)
8. Hydrator
I can't wait to update you guys on the results as there is already so much rave about the wonders of DRx's products!!! I wanna have skin that glows even without any makeup! I'm keeping my hopes high ^^





The DRx Clinic
302 Orchard Road, 16th Floor
Tong Building (next to Paragon Shopping Centre)
Singapore 238862
Tel : (65) – 6733 1555
Fax (65) – 6733 2983

Mon to Fri : 10am to 8pm | Sat : 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sun & PH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments