Tuesday

ABC-Korea: Skinria

Recently, I've been introduced to 2 star products from Skinria Korea...

1) 36.5 Skinria Enzyme Powder Daily Wash is a milky, water-activated enzyme powder that effortlessly removes residue from skin, leaving it polished and baby soft in an instant. It is odorless and especially helpful for sensitive skin. Initially, I felt the sensation of micro beads massaging onto my pores when I rubbed the product on my skin in circular motions. So yeah it does have some gentle exfoliating effect which explains why my skin felt extra clean and bright after just one wash. It doesn't feel dry at all unlike most exfoliating cleaners I've tried so far. Thumbs up!



2) Skinria Smart 4.0 CC Cream like all other Korean CC creams has an all-in-one benefit. This product helps with brightening, moisturizing and anti-wrinkle. What I like about it is that the texture is not so thick as compared to other CC creams which are mostly quite rich. However I am surprised it still gives you just enough coverage that you need. So if you are looking for something light with reasonable coverage, you can try this! I would highly recommend this especially for our humid sunny island.





This product hasn't been brought into sg yet but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that ABC-Korea will bring it in soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments