Tuesday

OSIM uLove 2 (4手天王) Launch

Attended OSIM's latest uLove 2 (4手天王) Media Launch and I can't keep my excitement as I present to you the all new 4-Hand Massage Chair.
So I was treated to a first-class service onboard while trying out the OSIM uLove 2 (4手天王).
 
Here's my menu card and boarding pass!
 Taking our food orders..
  our pretty air hostess of the night, Cheryl :)
 Before "take-off"
We also got ourselves a pampering hand spa with Sabon, known for luxury bath and body products that are made with natural ingredients like almond and jojoba oil. I tried the patchouli lavender scrub and oilive oil lotion. They smelled so good! :)
Everything from the set up to the impeccable service of the air hostesses were well thought of just to give us the ultimate retreat. It felt as though there were 2 highly skilled masseuses working their magic hands on me. What blew me away was the built in 3D surround sound speakers and wireless bluetooth music playback system. The symphonic blend of 4-Hand massage with my choice of audio-visual entertainment immediately puts me in a zen mode and took away the stress I had for the entire day. The experience was like none other. Definitely a gift fit for your dearest loved ones.
I always love a good massage after work or when my muscles are screaming from an intensive workout sess. I totally wouldn't mind indulging in luxurious massage pleasures at the comfort of my own home. Juggling between campaigns and a full time job, I hardly have time to go for spa or do my nails. I really shouldn't be proud of this but the last time I did a mani/pedi was CNY?  
Every home needs one of these. My family has an OSIM uDivine massage chair (much older model) and we call it the life saver. I thought that was good enough until the OSIM uLove 2 (4手天王) killed it. Perhaps it's time for a change? :)
There are proven health benefits to massages such as:
1) Frequent massages improves circulation in your body. It does wonders for your heat health and blood pressure
2) After vigorous workout, a massage aids your post-workout recovery process by relieving stiff and sore muscles. Your muscles and joints heal faster too!
3) Daily massages are good for your overall well-being as they known to reduce stress levels and promote good mental health
Adorned with Flourishing hand-painted Magnolia blossoms, the presence of uLove 2 (4手天王) infuses life and grace to any living space.The luxurious, quilted leatherette comes in a series of chic hues, perfectly complementing the interior design of your home. 
You may also view other colours here


The OSIM uLove 2 (4手天王) is exclusively available at selected OSIM preview outlets, roadshows. Get yours at a special preview price of $5499 (U.P $6999) by quoting <SHEENA>
Act fast as promotion ends 30 Sept. 
To find out more, click  HERE 

#OSIMsg #OSIMuLove2 #AndyLau #4手天王
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments