Monday

Bonafides Bona-pearl Body Radiance treatment

Beauty review

What better way than to spend a weekend afternoon at the spa! 
Every girl loves getting pampered and I'm no exception :D
I could really use one since I have been rather tensed up with school lately.
So Bonafides invited me for a beauty retreat at their outlet in Centrepoint *yays!*

Bonafides has been established for more than 22 years and is one of the leading brands in wellness, spa and beauty. Bonafides is dedicated in enhancing the quality of each individual, men and woman alike through focusing on Nature,Health and Holistic Wellness and Lifestyle. Through the use of natural ingredients like herbs, oxygen, vitamins and organic products, treatments are designed to enhance the inner and outer
beauty of both men and women.

As I stepped into Bonafides, I was drawn by the therapeutic aroma scent. The place was squeaky clean and their warm surroundings put me at ease instantly. 
The beauticians there were very tactful and friendly, it made the whole experience very enjoyable.


Started off with jacuzzi to let my muscles relax and open my pores for better results of the treatment.

Ahhhh soaky soaky time! *SHYYY*
Wine was served to enhance the mood. Ultimate pleasure! :)


After 20 minutes, I moved on with my treatment. 
I did the Bona-pearl Body Radiance treatment.
This whitening treatment is very good for ladies who want to achieve a fair and radiant skin tone.
They began with first doing a strawberry yoghurt massage scrub that smells so damn yummy that it made me hungry during the process.

Then they wrapped me up like this on a heated bed. It was a lil too hot inside there initially so i requested for them to lower the temperature. So glad to have very good service staffs.

When the treatment was over, I realised my skin was instantly brightened. I'm a fan of fair complexion so this made me a very happy and satisfied customer. For better results, I was advised to go back once every 3 weeks to maintain the glow. I am gona continue with my next treatment in a few weeks since I like the results so much!

Thank you Linda and Bonafides! ^ ^

Bona-pearl Body Radiance treatment(Exclusively for ladies only):
First trial: $88- 90mins treatment(u.p $128)
Yogurt massage scrub(whitening) + Jacuzzi(relaxation) + Hot blanket(detox) + complimentary 1 glass of redwine


This treatment Valid at the following outlets:
Centrepoint:67372828
Ang Mo Kio:64542828
Bukit Merah: 63772828
Hougang: 63872828
Parkway Parade: 63422828
Tampines: 67832828

More attractive deals!
For new customer only. 1 selection per pax:
45mins Relaxing body massage @$24 only
60mins O2 Oxygen facial @$24 only
Hair colouring(1tone w/o treatment) @$24only
30mins Cellu slim(fatsaway) Treatment @$24 only
60mins Gelish Manicure @$24 only.

For my readers:
Quote my name for a 50% off all ale carte services! :)