Friday

Salon Vim: Kerastase Fusio-Dose Hair Treatment

Find out how I went from this...

to THIS!

 For the month of September, I revamped my hair with a new colour that I'm totally digging.

Poor J almost fell asleep while waiting for me.. 

After colouring, I tried their new hair treatment.
Presenting to you the all new Kerastase Fusio Dose by Salon Vim.

 In just 3 easy steps, your hair is treated and instantly transformed :
1. IDENTIFY HAIR NEEDS
Your hairdresser identifies the primary AND secondary needs of your hair then selects the appropriate combination of Fusio-Dose. 
(whether you need softness for dry hair, a radiance booster for colored hair, reconstruction of weakened hair or densification for thinning hair)

2. FUSE
Instant fusion of exclusive technologies of active ingredients.

3. TRANSFORM THE APPEARANCE OF YOUR HAIR
Precise diffusion on the hair for targeted action. Your hair looks and feels instantly replenished as if transformed.


Lastly, I was pampered with the most therapeutic Sensidote Dermo Calm scalp treatment! 
A must have after all chemical services. 
Basically it calms the scalp after harsh chemicals interaction from hair colouring.
It is very suitable for people like me who has sensitive scalp!

I really enjoyed the relaxing massage and I think I almost fell asleep. hahaha.
Ultimate shiokness.

Salon Vim and Ymond never fails to impress! 
Thank you once again for having me.

Salon Vim
313 @ Somerset Orchard Road 
#04-07/08/09
Tel: 68847757 68847767

Bugis 235/235A Victoria Street
Tel: 68370073/68370045

Opening Hours
Monday to Friday 11am - 9.00pm
Saturday to Sunday 10.30am - 9.30pm