Monday

Winnie's 21st Spring Floral x Amaryllis's 21st Aquarium Party


OOTD





Winnie's 21st Spring Floral Party
Every girl wishes for the most perfect 21st birthday cos it is one of those golden moments in life she will always remember. 
Sadly my birthday always clashes with exam period, so I don't have the luxury of having the party I always wanted. *CRIES*

I especially love Winnie's 21st party. It has one of the prettiest themes, Spring Floral. 



Here's the beautiful birthday girl, looking especially stunning ^ ^
Too bad she's taken guys! HAHAHAH.

Look at the bed of yummy marshmallows surrounding the polaroids.
There were supposed to me more but...
I ate most of them. OPPS! :p

 Amaryllis's 21st Aquarium party
Earlier in the evening I attended another of my good friend's 21st! 
Yes, coincidentally my 2 lovely girls are celebrating their special day on the same night. 
I'm so thankful I managed to be there for both birthdays cos they mean alot to me.

The aquarium view at Amaryllis's party took my breath away.
The surrounding sea creatures were so soooo fascinating.
She had the loveliest Tiffany & Co inspired cake with making cupcakes.



Love you long time gorgeous Amaryllis!
So happy you found love :)

Being surrounded by such a beautiful ambience, J and I couldn't help camwhoring HAHA


 Most of the pictures are in the photographer's camera.
There are so many more pictures to share but these are all I have for now.

Till next time


xoxo,
Sheena