Wednesday

DRx Luncheon @ Au Petit Salut x DRx Essential Facial

DRx Luncheon @ Au Petit Salut 
Just a day before this, I went for facial at Drx Medispa.
So this probably explains my glowing skin here!
Will touch on that in the later part of my post.

Received a special gift, compliments of DRx.
Can you guess what's inside the bag with that lovely blue ribbon? ;)



Charlene, the fun loving gorgeous girl who arranges my appointments and takes care of me whenever I visit DRx!

And here's Joycelyn in her post pregnancy glow! 
You must be wondering why the ladies working at DRx have such niceeee skin right?

With some of the doctors and bloggers..








DRx Essential Facial
The best part of having a facial at DRx is the painless and comfortable experience while enjoying benefits that your skin needs!
I've always had a love hate relationship with facials. 
Extractions are my worse nightmare but I always try to bare with it because I'm vain like that haha! But when I met my therapist Albee, she was so gentle with my skin and I had the most relaxing facial ever! You can tell just by looking at my selfies.

Here's a breakdown of steps:
1. Ultrasonic Cleansing
Eliminate dead cells and impurities

2. Extraction
Unclog pores by removing comedones (black and whiteheads)

3. Ultrasonic Nutrient Delivery (PG Vit C)
Stimulates the production of collagen for smoother and younger looking skin. Brightens face immediately

4. Therapeutic Mask
Soothes and calms skin.
Masks varies depending on the needs of individuals.


JA JJANG! ~ Noticed my after glow?


Here's the best part. You can enjoy the essential facial at $69 before GST (U.P $115) when you quote "Sheena Phua 40% off DRx Essential Facial" 

Anyway, DRx Share The Love Campaign promotion ends tomorrow! Prep yourself pretty this holiday season :)


The DRx Medispa
302 Orchard Road, 14th & 16th Floor
Tong Building (next to Paragon Shopping Centre)
Singapore 238862
Tel : (65) - 6733 1555
Mon to Sat : 10am to 8pm
Sun: 10am to 6pm





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments