Wednesday

Shopping and Hai Di Lao 海底捞 sundate

Finally met up with Nikki for some girly time.
We were supposed to shop for gowns but we ended up buying other stuff and camhoring! GIRLS hehe.
I also got to spend my virgin 海底捞 experience with Nikki! *blush*
Thanks for having it with me although you felt they were abit overrated. So touched!!
I just had to try it at least ONCE to know what all that hype was about...


My verdict: 
Better than most regular steamboats around. 
The soup brooth is yummy! We had tom yum + herbal chicken soup combi
Best part is they open till the wee hours of the morning.
We were lucky to get a place after waiting for only 40 mins. I heard it usually takes up to 3 hours to que for this! :X




 Jumpsuit: The Design Closet
Quote "SHEENATDC" for 5% off.


海底捞 Hai Di Lao
Level 4, 313@Somerset, 313 Orchard Road
Opening hours: 10-4am
Tel: 68357227


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments