Monday

Female Magazine shoot x DRx

Here's me in my bare face saying hello! 
Pardon my blur look as this was taken not too long after I just woke up >< 
Did a shoot recently for Female magazine but I can't really reveal much details yet till the issue is out in November. 
Do look out for it ok? :)
Hair by Salon Runway
Makeup by Laura Mercier
These days, I feel very comfortable in my own skin and I can just leave the house without any makeup! Although I'm still far from having that perfect porcelain skin like Jun Ji Hyun, I'm very happy about waking up to clear healthy looking skin that makes me feel like dancing every morning ^^
I was flattered when the makeup artist complimented on my good skin on set. She commented that the foundation glides on to my skin easily giving that nice dewy finish. Yay coming from a professional, that means alot! :)

It is an open secret to many that DRx is now taking care of my skin! However, I am not obliged to write anything biased about the brand. In fact, it is entirely up to me to share my truest and most honest experience with using their products. In this post, I wanna share all the goodness of DRx with my readers because they say good things are meant to be shared, right??? I've been using their products for about 3 months now and it's long enough for me to tell if they are good. So far there's only so much to love!
Among all their amazing products these are the ones I swear by:
1) ANTI-BLEMISH MASK removes excessive sebum, exfoliates skin, cleanses pores and controls further breakouts. Whenever I have pimples during the time of the month, I leave this overnight on the affected spot and the pimples are less visible and almost gone the next day.

2) COMEDONE FORMULA reduces blackheads, whiteheads and clogged pores. This is more effective than anything else I've tried in the attempt to remove my unsightly blackheads.

3) MAX-C is a vitamin c serum that brightens my skin and it also has anti-aging effects! How awesome is thattttt! I personally like this alot because it does wonders by giving me that "glow".

4) HYDRATOR has a gel-like texture that is sooo light on the skin but has sufficient moisture to penetrate deep into the pores keeping skin hydrated, smooth and supple! I was quite skeptical about this product at first because of how light it feels on my skin as compared to all my previous face moisturizers I've used. I always felt that richer moisturizers tend to have a better hydrating effect. All that changed after just 1 week into this. Trust me, you have to try it to believe it! This has gotta be my favourite!

This is about 5 weeks into using Derma-Rx products with very MINIMAL makeup. 
Just my natural sun eco smart cushion sunscreen, loose powder, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil and lip tint all from TheFaceShop.

 I don't mean to brag but honestly I don't use foundations anymore unless I'm at a shoot.
My skin condition has became that amazing under the care of Derma-Rx products. After all these years, I finally found what I have been missing out all along. Thank you Dr May for prescribing me with the most suitable skincare range for my skin! Btw Dr May has perfect glowing skin that motivated me to use Derma-Rx products. Only because I'm a true believer of this brand will I dare recommend it to my friends and family. A few of them have started going to DRx after seeing so much improvement on my skin.

Live life beautifully!



Share The Love Campaign 
As a special treat to all my loyal readers, The DRx Medispa is extending an exclusive promotion just for you! Enjoy any 2 of the following treatments for only $150 (+7% GST).
1) Essential Facial
2) Essential Facial Plus
3) Premier Acne Treatment
4) 
Tricho Purifying Hair Treatment

To redeem, SMS in the following format to 71133 and DRx will get in touch with you! "MyDRx<SPACE>Sheena<SPACE>Your Name’ (for eg. MyDRx Sheena Charlene)"

**Valid for Oct only

The DRx Clinic
302 Orchard Road, 16th Floor
Tong Building (next to Paragon Shopping Centre)
Singapore 238862
Tel : (65) – 6733 1555
Fax (65) – 6733 2983
Mon to Fri : 10am to 8pm | Sat : 10am to 5pm
Closed on Sun & PH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments