Tuesday

Bali Staycation













Nothing comes close to a weekend getaway chasing sunsets, sipping magaritas by the pool and pigging out to good food.
Checked into Four Points By Sheraton, a really cozy place to consider if you'd love to visit Bali.
Found my little piece of heaven when I first spotted the jacuzzi pool that's just outside my balcony.












Amazingly chill place to just go for an impromptu one! 
Just kinda bummed I didn't get to do spa because everywhere was fully booked. 
Definitely coming back because there's still so much more I haven't explored around Bali.
Thank you Four Points By Sheraton for the wonderful hospitality and Garuda Indonesia for the exclusive experience.

Bali, thanks for the memories.
Till next time we meet!
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments