Thursday

I love my home



Home is where I can truly be myself and express my unique personality. I love to create and personalize my own style so that I can wake up everyday to a positive vibe. So for the longest time, I've been telling my mum how much I wanted to revamp our place and go for a different feel. Just last week, we finally went around to look around for inspirations. We happened to chance upon Space Furniture, located somewhere along Bencoolen Street. Their showroom is all about luxury lifestyle and contemporary furniture. While touring around the place I was intrigued with the concept of Dulux Ambiance, an exclusive range of special effect paints! It comes in different textures and effects such as rich and sleek silk to natural and rustic linen. I must say it does bring an unique touch and feel to home walls. I'm amazed by how it can make your walls look as though it has gone through a wallpaper makeover. Wallpapers are so pretty except that they are abit tricky. My mum usually stays away form them because they tend to peel when it is humid and it gets dirty easily. What really caught me off-guard was they actually have Dulux Ambiance certified painters who will work closely with you to help create a personalized interior that you desire. 


There's an exciting news for you btw! There's this Dulux Ambiance #MyAmbiance Contest that you can stand to win a 2D1N Staycation. Express yourself by posting photos that reflects your personality and style. Contest is opened from 20th November to 20th December 2015. I'm thinking of joining! I think I should right? Best part is multiple entries are allowed.

Here are the steps:
1. Set your account to public
2. Upload an inspirational photo that reflects your personality (like this one I posted)
3. Write a short description how it inspires you to personalise your space

4. Hashtag #DULUXSG & #MYAMBIANCE

Have fun! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments