Tuesday

Gateway Entertainment presents The Nutcracker

I wouldn't want to miss the world for the Gala Premiere of The Nutcracker. After my flight back from Italy, I quickly made my way to Gateway Theatre for this amazing perforamce. I was truly impressed with the spectacular magic, special effects, video animation, and costumes that captured my imagination and brought this wonderful tale to life. I promise the show will take you on magical adventure that will dazzle your senses and touch your heart along the way. Highly recommended for children, couples and familes! 






















Event Date: Fri, 25 Aug - Sun, 10 Sep 2017
Timing: Thu - Fri : 8pm, Sat : 2.30pm and 8pm, Sun : 5pm
Venue: Gateway Theatre
3615 Jalan Bukit Merah, Singapore 159461

Ticket Pricing (Excludes Booking Fee): 
Fri - Sat Night show, 8pm
Standard: S$88, S$68, S$48
Restricted View: S$38


Matinee, 2.30pm & 5pm
Standard: S$78, S$58, S$38
Restricted View: S$28

To book tickets or for more details, click on the link here:
http://www.sistic.com.sg/events/nut0817




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments