Tuesday

Sheena's 14 Day Beauty Diary with TheFaceShop SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Series: Day 12


Some people have beautiful skin naturally, and some have to work at it. But I believe that clear skin is always within the reach of everyone.

Here I am to share with you some everyday habits you need to keep your skin beautiful:
• Eat a healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables.
• Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
• Cut out skin-damaging habits like smoking, drinking and tanning
• Give yourself a home facial as often as once a week.
• Wear sunscreen and remember to apply them on exposed areas like the back of your hands, neck and chest. They're often the first place to show your age.

I am always battling with having uneven skin tone and having to rely on concealers to do the job. Coupled with the right skincare habits and with THEFACESHOP’s SMIM Fermentation Concentrate Series, I believe I’m one step clearer to achieving my perfect skin!

As for the uneven skin tone I have always been battling with, it is safe to say my skin tone is corrected and even now! I just can’t stop raving at how lightweight the texture of the products are and how quickly it quickly absorbs into my skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments