Wednesday

DR+NU:ELL Enzyme O2 Bubble Cleanser

Introducing DR+NU:ELL Enzyme O2 Bubble Cleanser, a Dual Function Cleanser and a Make-Up Removal even for waterproof eyeliner. You do not need to double cleanse but just use this cleanser is enough.

It contains 4 main ingredients (Papaya fruit extract, Phaselous radiates seed extract,Betula alba bark extract and Rumex Crispus root extract) that generate oxygenated bubbles which aids in removing dead skin cells and cleanses the pores thoroughly. Suitable for sensitive skin!

Let's begin with a selfie before I remove my makeup

Applying 2 pumps of the product on the apples of my cheek

After 3 secs..

After 5 secs..

After 7 secs...

Look at how it all foams up in 10 secs!! Ignore my retardedness... haha

There's a tingly sensation and I can feel it lifting the dirt out of my skin.. Psychologically win factor! Massage foam onto the rest of the skin and rinse off with warm water! Although I have very light makeup on here, this product also works for very thick makeup. I've tried using it after my shoots and it works just as well!

Super clean and fresh skin! 
I normally double cleanse because of the leftover residue from my makeup remover. But this product is so efficient. Definitely including it in my travel essentials.
Proper cleansing saves the trouble of having unwanted skin issues like clogged pores and acne. So no matter how tired I am at the end of the day, I'll never skin this step! ^^

DR+NU:ELL Enzyme O2 Bubble Cleanser is retailing at $35.80 after GST and you can get it from www.dermabiz.com.sg as well as leading retail stores such as OG Chinatown, John Little Plaza Singapura and Essentials Pharmacy.
They are also gona have an upcoming beauty event! Here are the deets:

Wanbao Health and Beauty Fair

When: 23 and 24 May 2015

Venue: Suntec City Halls 401 and 402 (Booth K13)

Opening Hours:
Saturday - 10am to 10pm
Sunday - 10am to 9pm


P.S. There will be 50 free door gift per day for my readers! Simply present this blog post at the event to get the door gift. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments