Saturday

My.Nail.Lab

Advertorial

I was contemplating if I should do a 2-in-one "nail + hair" advert since it makes the best combi for a beauty blog post. But I decided to focus on just one at a time so this post shall be dedicated to my lovely nail sponsor............. *DRUM ROLLS*
They have recently shifted! Previously, my.nail.lab used to be at Far East Plaza but the owner got herself a new nice and cozy spot at a heartland area. So good news for girls staying around AMK! I find it super convenient to get there because it is just 5 mins away from the train station. 


I really adore her new shop as I am someone who appreciates privacy. I love that you get customized service at a place that holds only maximum 2-3 customers. Indeed a warm and cozy experience. 

 so many designs to choose from... which should I go with?

Actually I always do my homework before getting my nails done! *HAHA* I would research and get a sample of my design ready. Since I'm a HUGE FAN of gelish and I basically only do gelish nails, I would wanna choose something I won't have to regret having for the next 1 month. It must be a design I know that would match my shoots and most of my wardrobe. 


My pick:
Spring/Summer look
Isn't it sooooooooo pretty? I love extremely girly designs although I wouldn't mind experimenting with louder colours next time. So this is my current addiction. It goes well with all my clothes and make-up! I have a fetish for shiny and glittery things so Iris added some sparkle to my fourth nail. 
AHHHHHH~
So in LOVE!!!!!!

April's Deal of the month
BFF bundle (prices are for 2 pax):
Gel Mani + Soak off $60
Gel Mani + Classic Pedi $100
Gel Mani & Gel Pedi $150

P.s. for my readers, quote "Sheena" to get a 10% off all services :)

my.nail.lab
Blk 716 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6
Singapore 560716

Tel: 98222748


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments